General Auto Check LLC is a leading company for determining Diminished Value and Total Loss Valuations of motor vehicles. We are recognized for delivering the highest quality service. Our firm specializes in two core areas: Diminished Value and Total Loss Value.
How We Add Value:
- We manage clients' matters in a cost effective way and are cost-conscious on our clients' behalf.
- We adhere to Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices (USPAP) Standards.
- We have no bias with respect to the vehicles or the parties involved. We provide impartial and unbiased professional analyses, opinions, and conclusions in our valuations.
- Our engagement with clients is not contingent upon developing or reporting predetermmined results.
- We build long-term relationships with law firms, accountant firms, and individual clients.
- The depth of our service offerings allows clients to consider us a "one stop shop" for Diminished Value and Total Loss Valuations.
Rocco Avellini is one of the foremost Diminished Value authorities in the nation and has served as an expert witness in multiple states. He has seen first hand the unfair financial damage and safety hazards that follow an accident and works to correct this injustice. Due to his long history as a consumer protection advocate, insurance companies prefer to negotiate instead of going to court because the precedent has been set in favor of the Diminished Value claimant.